Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reframing how see the universe!

Well, for me, it happened again.

After many years, reading on relativity and quantum physics as a hobby, my interest has been drawn back to electricity. As mentioned in previous post, my work with the West Palm Beach group got me into alternative medicine game. There I met Jim Lipman and Abe Liboff.

Jim Lipman was a student of Einsteins, who had him teaching at Princeton at 13! He wrote his thesis on 6 or 8 dimensional aspects of space or some such. Well he is into pharmacology now, using natural herbs, but he is instrumental to me as he knows many of the key players in electromagnetics, including Teller, those in HARP, etc. (And I am working with him again in cancer treatments.)

Then there is Abe, the living guru in bio electromagnetics, colleague of Robert Beck of Body Electric fame and much more.

All this is my rambling way to mention that I have become interested in and very excited about the 'electric universe' model. Again, this makes so much sense to me, and answers so many questions that relativity and quantum theory do not! So, seeing the universe and understanding that all things great and small are behaving via a model that sees the galaxies connected as giant electric circuits has CHANGED MY VIEWS OF THE UNIVERSE!

Now, plasma physics makes much more sense than ever before. Do check out this link as but an example of the two gentlemen that made this happen. It will introduce you to a whole new world view of mythology and the galactic forces from our past and a new view of the universe.

I am very happy to have this new view and look forward to studying it and sharing it with others to help explain this wonderful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment